Saturday 16 February 2008

Ra Coup!

Saturday 20:47 p.m.
Hotboy Madyamika S.O.B. today succumbed to schizophrenia while watching some lucky basturn smoking skunk on the telly and this bloggie is now being written by me, Grey Wolf. I come from the Happy Hunting Ground.

My church is the Disbelieving Congregation of Christ the Buddhist. Whereas Hotboy might have said that bliss was there for everyone, somehow hard wired into the whole caboodle, now it comes from me. You don't get into bliss unless you get it through me. I'll tell you what to do and when to do it. If you don't do everything I say, you will get chucked out of the church and go to hell.

The great selling point of this church is that you don't have to believe anything, or you can believe whatever you like.

How easily one slips into the third person!

Grey Wolf says there has to be a change of festivals. No more Valentine's Day, or birthdays, or Christmas, or Mother's Day, or Father's Day, or wedding anniversaries for you sad basturns who ever got married. We'll go back to feast days. Saturnalia. Like anything goes days. Also, you can't become pregnant from one sexual encounter, it takes months. Children are everyone's responsibility. The state isn't there to stop you getting out of your face.

This is also the start of my bid to become the President of Europe. Grey Wolf for Pres. Vote for Disbelief!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Are you, by any chance, related to Grey Owl?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! You should join the church. You can believe in creekit and still join for a small modest sum. Hotboy

rob said...

I claim free membership - I achieved Leaping Wolf status in the cubs. Did they not have that in the BB? What did they have instead to develop ambition?

Hotboy said...

Albert? Leaping Wolf status from the cubs is a definite in. But everyone who is a human being is in this church. You have to cough up though is you want a place in the space ship. Hotboy