Thursday 7 February 2008

Ra Erdinger Post!

Thursday, 21:52 p.m.
Couldn't settle though ra bliss was even more extremis than usual. Did a cannybliss yogurt and went out for four Erdingers. Because we don't have broadband, that was about an hour ago. Hmmm?

I was a bit tired. That happens to me a lot, caught out by exhaustion. If you take as much exercise as me, you have to plan your exhaustions. It's best to be exhausted about nine, but these days it's dark still by half five, so you're disinclined to go out running and my shoulder has been a wee bit knackered for the last wee while.

What kind of post is this going to be, Hotboy? Well, Jack, a drunken bum rambling one.

I tried to cycle from Stockbridge to Liberton Hospital last Sunday. I only had £20 left of my overdraft limit so there were several good reason to be on the nazi bike. Also, it is paid off this month. I own the nazi bike. I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like .... So I was riding the bike up Kirk Brae and got off because this pedestrian had just passed me. There are a lot of fung hillls between here and Liberton Hospital, but Kirk Brae is a big hill.

When I got to the hospital, my friend with the MS had disappeared. I wondered if the Alien Creatures had taken her away, but it turned out to be her husband. But she was in today.

I take it that she doesn't like being in this place. She would rather be at home. But she doesn't want to count the days till she gets back home. She contends with being here. Or there. The sensei and reverend's blog is far more use to you than anything you'll ever read about in this one as regards that. It was dead zenny. Apart from that, I talked at her about ra bliss.

The Domestic Bliss has just landed in, so I'll see ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Many happy returns on the occasion of your birthday.

MM III

Anonymous said...

I can understand your friend not wanting to stay in hospital. Impossible places to rest.

Happy Birthday.

Hotboy said...

Mingin' and Marie! Thanks! Hotboy