Tuesday 12 February 2008

Rem Flatheids!

Tuesday
After my peregrinations around the sick and aged over last weekend, I have to reconsider all the reasons why I'm glad I'm not a flatheid, or at least not completely flatheided.

Flatheids get being asleep, being awake, dreaming, and that's that. There's at least four hours of my day which doesn't fit in there. That's when I engage with ra bliss and try to determine the real from that which appears to be real.

What's really horrible about flatheids is that they haven't got much control of their minds at all. Thoughts appear in the minds of flatheids and this makes them think they know something .... I'm not going to write a post about why I don't want to be a flatheid after all. Flatheidedness is so depressing.

It's okay being a flatheid when everything is going well. When you're young, have a job, some money, and your aspirations to join with the evil bourgeois are uncontaminated by any value judgements. Who would want to sit and meditate then when the world seems to be at your feet?

They haven't dealt with their angst, Jack. Is it waiting to bite them on the bum, Hotboy. You bet, Jack. You bet.

And then they are given the black spot! Dearie me! Enormous waves of emotion and thoughts, which you will unfortunately give some credence to since flatheids do not realise that most thoughts are lying basturns and really not worth having. They have not understood emptiness and certainly won't have had any realisations of it. Here comes the abyss! Here comes the personal annihilation!! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!

Though we may have to suck up some of that, here on this bloggie we'd prefer to avoid as much of it as possible!

So I'm now 57 years old and had a life expectation of 52 years old. While this is five years in the gravy, I'm not expecting a long life. Only fools do. Say I had another three years. That would take me up to 60 years old, which should be enough for anyone.

Already I have intermittent access to huge amounts of ra bliss, but that might not be so available under black spot conditions. What must be useful is serenity. Serenity, serenity, serenity. This makes me think I should hammer into the analytical meditations; the denial of the false sense of self in the self, the object, then the where and what is mind meditations.

I've had wee bits of serenity over the past couple of months. Serenity is very nice. My chances of achieving serenity are in inverse proportion to the time I spend with flatheids. There is really no point in talking to these flatheids about ra bliss. No point in talking to them at all really. Flatheids don't get ra bliss. They're too dumb to meditate and they don't get ra bliss. They just don't.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

This meditation lark can be dangerous. Look what happened to this chap.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I was timed out twice while attempting to contact them. Let me guess. Did some joe levitate and get wiped out by a passing aeroplane? Become entangled in high voltage cables? Did he get killed in the stampede of gorgeous women? Must be something like that! Broadband would definitely help! Hotboy

rob said...

Actually your post makes a lot of sense, and I have decided to take up blissing as soon as I reach your age. Until then:

Jerry: Are you all right?

Kramer: Oh, no. I'm fine. Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now.

Jerry: So, you're using Frank's relaxation method?

Kramer (Trying to open a pack of chips) Jerry, the anger, it just melts right off. Serenity now. Look at this. Serenity now!

Elaine (Entering Jerry's apartment) Hey, what happened to you?

Kramer: Serenity! (He exits)

www.seinfeldscripts.com)

Hotboy said...

Albert? Makes me think I could have made a lot of money out of writing sit coms! Hotboy p.s. But you'd have to sit and work for hours and hours, wouldn't you? Much better waiting for the once over pill.

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! The boy will ill prepared for breathlessness, the boy who drowned due to sitting in a well all night. Why didn't he just float to the surface? I suspect foul play myself! Hotboy

onan the bavarian said...

Can't you just adapt one of the books? Surely the american daytime soaps would go for Alma Mater.

Hotboy said...

Onan? I'm waiting for the money up front! Hotboy