Sunday 10 February 2008

Ra Brian!

Sunday 3:13 p.m.
As part of my missionary work with the sick and aged, I took a bus down to Brian Wilson's castle in Portobello yesterday. I hoped it might be safe since he is supposed to be ill. Also, I body swerved the off-license. But hardly had I sat down when there was a bottle of Erdinger sitting in front of me. Since he normally drinks yon petrol based Danish lager firewater that drives you mad, I knew he'd made a special effort with the Erdinger and it seemed churlish to refuse. Dearie me. Another open grave! Still, I must say I had a most enjoyable time and it did not cost me any fingers and toes since they were all there when I checked on regaining consciousness.

Since one's meditations always start off a bit wonky after such behaviour, I should point out that getting blotto in the middle of the afternoon plays no part in the 5 step programme on how to get out your face on air. Certainly not! Since there doesn't seem to be any penances (yet!) in the Amazing Bloggy Church of the BadBoyBlissheid, I'll just go and sit in my hut for a bit.

I've done about three hours on the cushion today so far and the last hour was a beaut!

5 comments:

rob said...

I say! Was it a birthday party? Belated compliments of the day to you from all of us here in NSC.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Is it you? Hadn't thought of the birthday party angle. Well done! That helps! Hotboy

Lee Ann said...

Was it your birthday and I missed it?
If I did miss it, Happy Birthday!
~xo
Lee Ann

Hotboy said...

Thanks, Lee Ann. Hotboy

rob said...

It was Doctor Robert who pointed it out to me.