Friday 18 July 2008

Ranother Friday One!

Friday 8:15 p.m.
And on the third day ... tons and tons of ra bliss! Tons of it. The emanating ... everything is working a lot better, but I'm still not into ra heat zone. Also, I'm getting very tired. Often I remember leaving here and getting home feeling exhausted. I think it's worse with the tent really since you don't feel as inclined to have a wee lie down apres luncho, etc. I may go home on Monday, but I'll see if I revive a little tomorrow. Easy to sit though. Easy peesy! The weather has been bogging, of course, since Tuesday. No chance of meditating up by the river.

The Makhala Prayers between 4:30 and 6 p.m. It's the gongs, Jack! The gongs! They made me deaf, you know. (Does anyone know what that's a referral to?) The bells? The bells? Not to worry.

The last hour in the temple this evening may be a little special. I saw the sun go down behind the hills last night about 8:30 p.m. Good meditation time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camping in rain is really tiring, burning up calories just to keep warm, never mind raise heat. Those puddings offered at lunch are not decadence, but fuel.

So why didn't they expel you after you vandalised the prayer desk in the temple? There should be limits.

Hotboy said...

Ion: I only vandalised it first. Somebody said they'd fix it, and I of course stepped aside. Carramba! He's obviously bound for hell, but I was saved by non-attachment. Well, maybe not. Hotboy