Wednesday 16 July 2008

Ra Samye Day 1

Wednesday 9:22 p.m.
I wasn't going to blog .... It was great coming down here yesterday in a motor car with good company.

'Whoever you are, I've always relied on the kindness of strangers'. Tennessee Williams.

The sun shone yesterday as well and I had a great easy slide into the major juju coming up. But it started a bit late this morning since I slept in till half eight, which is a Rumple Stiltskin number around this place. So I haven't done any meditations at all so far. What a time to give up! Wrong place! But it looks as if it might rain a lot today, so what else is there to do but go try to emanate as a deity. If anyone had told me twenty years ago ... Here comes ra bliss! Here comes ra heat! I've got 45 minutes left on this machine, so I'll be back.

2 comments:

ion said...

Samye is too beautiful on a sunny day: look out for the cheeky robin friends. May you receive much bliss and heat!

Hotboy said...

Ion: Thanks very much and for the free lift! It's not pouring today either. What's happened to this place? Hotboy