Sunday 6 July 2008

Ra Samye Ling Sunday!

Sunday 9:27 a.m.
The worst bit is getting used to sleeping in the tent. Not quite there yet. But last night I thought I'd never felt rain on a tent like it, but I have, and it was here, probably last year. Wakened up at seven feeling really nice and cozy.

The lama is not away to the Holy Isle, at least not yet. Hurrah! This morning's meditation was great. Really looking forward to the rest of the day, but I will go home tomorrow. Being Monday, that's really the start of my holidays. When I get home, I might pretend that I'm still here!

3:06 p.m.
The course I've been on has just finished. It was a course for free and without teaching, just a bunch of folk meditating together. Quite supportive. Usually, I just meditated away on my own most of the time down here, so that was wee bit different.

Out of respect for the too dumb to meditate and other pond life, I haven't mentioned ra bliss, the great static sheet lightnings of ra bliss and the clearing visualistions of the Medicine Buddha and whatnot.

Anyway, this cafe is shut this evening and the tourists will be departed, and I'm really looking forward to sitting in the temple till it closes. Last night with the Venerable Big Indian rehearsing the band was just fantastico!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are still there. But you know that.

Hotboy said...

Doggy! Wish you were here. What a time you'd have! Hotboy