Thursday 3 July 2008

Ra First Day!

Thursday 12:49 p.m.
Being able to raise sufficient tummo to sit in the brass monkeys and not be the slightest bit bothered by the cold implies a feat of such amazingness that it should hardly be a surprise that I can't do it. But I will be able to do it someday, Jack. So I will.

The meditations this morning have been just fantastico!

I feel boyishly joyous about spending the weekend with my sangha brothers and sisters, in the temple of the Samye Ling, sitting quietly doing nothing. I cannot think of anything better. I will be surrounded by accomplishment. I'm so pleased, so I am!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I wish I was going there with you.

Hotboy said...

Doggy! I'm just away the now! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend!

rob said...

Don't beat yourself up. At this age, being able to raise anything is an achievement.

Hotboy said...

Hello Everybody! This is my first session the Samye Ling computers! Hurrah! Hotboy