Friday 4 July 2008

Ra Samye Ling 1

Friday 9:09 p.m.
I got to Lockerbie this morning with an hour to spare before the bus came and I still missed it. Talk about laid back. Sitting around Lockerbie train station, but the weather was pretty gorgeous today.

Strange not to have been here for a year! Teresa was saying hullo as soon as I got my bags up to the door which I regard as auspicious. Getting the tent up with no bother and then I went for a meditate down by the river.

It's twenty years since I first came here. Many memories of other times I'd sat there gazing into the river; all kind of merging into each other since it was never raining and always just me and the gazing stuff.

During these holidays I was hoping to come down here for short bursts, mainly at the weekends, but I'll see how it goes over the next two days.

Most of my deep dear friends have sat in my kitchen over the past couple of weeks. I used to categorise them as disturbed, bizarre adn funged up, but after speaking with Brian Wilson last night, I realise they're all mad. Mad, I tell you!

They're too dumb to meditate, the lot of them, Jack! They're just not as fortunate as you, Hotboy. What else can we say about the too dumb to meditate, Jack? Flatheids don't even know they're flatheids. And they'll never get ra bliss! How dumb can you be to know someone who has stumblebummed into the oceans of bliss and not even show the slightest interest in meditating? But this is Samye Ling time. Time to forget about the flatheids!

No comments: