Wednesday 2 July 2008

Ra New Dawn!

Wednesday 11:56 p.m.
In the psychiatrist's chair. The lights are low. Jack the Spam Robot is quizzing Hotboy about ra bliss.

Jack: Hotboy, what would life be like if you didn't have ra bliss in it?
Hotboy: It would be like being a ferret.
Jack: Why do you think other people don't have access to the great oceans of ra bliss, Hotboy?
Hotboy: They are too dumb to meditate.
Jack: Is there any way that the too dumb to meditate can get into ra bliss?
Hotboy: I'm afraid not, Jack. But then again, we can't rule anything out. Some people get ra bliss even although they are a complete disgrace.

I harvested lots of strawberries this evening. Noting tastes as good as one of these strawberries. Spectacular strawberry year.

Also, the tatties. You get different flowers on the tatties. This should tell you something. Fabulous tattie year. This has got to be the best tattie year in all the years of the allotment. The onions are crap. I crept straddle legged weeding towards where the wasps are. I ran away twice. Wee basturns. Corporal punishment. Bound to work. Beat the shit of the them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I blissed out this morning in my kayak, it was wonderful.

My onions are pitiful as well this year. My strawberries have 2 flowers out of 18 plants. My carrots are happy though.

Wasps get all the right of way they want. Some creatures are not to be argued with.

rob said...

Strawberries where I live look almost purple and taste of fungicide. I knew there has to be at least one advantage to living in Scotland.

Hotboy said...

Marie: The kayak sounds good!
Albert? There's lots of good things about living in Scotland! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

Bliss-free people are like ferrets? And pray what do you have against ferrets? Fine upstanding domesticates of the Mustelidae, against whom a bad word should not be tolerated. Fascinating reproductive physiology- females die from unmated oestrus.

Hotboy said...

Ion: My brother keeps ferrets. They've got names and get taken out for walks. He always had animals when I was a kid. Pole cats, ferrets, dogs,Owls, etc. Great! Hotboy