Wednesday 2 July 2008

Ra Holidays!

Wednesday 12:56 p.m.
I am on holiday now till the 18th of August. Allah Akbar! I have seen all of my deep dear friends in the last couple of weeks, except for Brian Wilson who wil emerge from the samsaric underworld, chewing on his pig's face, wearing the light coloured and badly stained linen jacket, sometime early tomorrow evening. After that, they can all fung off!

On Friday I should be on a train about ten in the morning heading for the Samye Ling. Hurrah! This weekend's course is to sit quietly doing nothing all weekend. No instruction, no teachings. What more can a body ask for? It's as if they knew I was coming, Jack. It's yon magical realism, so it is!!

2 comments:

rob said...

But will they agree to fung off for 6 weeks? How can I get the folk here to do that?

Hotboy said...

Albert? Is that you? You can't. It's charisma. I can't either. Somebody can. Basturns! Hotboy