Monday 5 November 2007

Ra New Developments!

Monday 8:10 p.m.
You just close your eyes and the sheath/envelope becomes fuller and is caressed by ra bliss!

Things have moved on a little bit again, Jack, and I just thought I'd better let you know. But it's so hard to describe it. Regularly, I tell the other person living here that there have been developments with ra bliss, but I can't really say how that can be so. I've experienced the kind of bliss I'm getting when I close my eyes just now, but it's never been so consistent, or felt so easily accessible.

I think the winds are supposed to enter the central channel, become stable, then dissolve. As they dissolve, you get the four blisses and the simulation of death. Or maybe it's life, Jack, but not as we know it.

Sometimes I feel so happy to be doing this juju, the great vajrayana. I'm in my mid-fifties. What else could give me experiences like this? The sweetie eaters, those Evolutionary Tails, them Prehensiles .... fancy missing ra bliss! It's amazing there's all this bliss in a world full of the too dumb to meditate. Human beingness is completely wasted on flatheids, so it is!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know capitalism is not your favourite thing, but surely this could turn out to be the investment of the century, if the world turns to mush or perhaps fire. You as the Warren Buffett of the mind, sitting in the hut on your bliss stash while flatheids gnash. But perhaps you'd be wracked by guilt and empathy?

Hotboy said...

Albert? Is it you? I'll have to google Warren Buffet sometime. These comments are getting too intellectual for me! Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Albert! Warren Buffet and those American philanthropists are giving paternalism a good name. Fair play to them! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

Maybe Human beingness is wasted on folk who can bliss.

The flatheids are there to remind us to keep at it or be trapped in their version of hell.

I'm not sure I bliss quite as well as you do, but I am learning to live in quiet for the first time.

Hotboy said...

Marie-Rex! It seems to me that fab doses of bliss are integral to being a human being. It pisses me off that no one I know gets them. I've no idea what flatheids are there for. I'm hoping they're some kind of joke.If I can get down to ra bliss, anybody can! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

It sounds from your description of the direction of the winds that you have reverse flatulance. Nasty!

By the way, how is your workshyitis?

MM III

Anonymous said...

I say!

It couldn't be clearer than this.

MM III

rob said...

I think you're hinting that you'll be donating some of your accumulated bliss to the deserving. That might help you too. Reduce the overdose. It all balances out.

rob said...

I think this might be your sort of yogic thing:

http://www.prana.typepad.com/

Hotboy said...

Albert? You can't even give ra bliss away! Hotboy

Anonymous said...

Down here where everything balances up, I actually have wind exiting my central channel.