Thursday 4 October 2007

Ra Discourse on ra intercourse!

Thursday 9:00 p.m.
The meditations today started special, with deep, still bliss, and it was one of those days when you just wanted to meditate all the time. I spent a couple of hours in the late afternoon up meditating at the edge of the allotment. Lovely day. Quiet and beautiful. The sun was warm.

These two wee third year girls come up to the issue desk. One says: We hear you're bringing a book out. I deny this, but tell them something about having stuff published years ago. We heard it was about the library. More denials from me. We heard it was about you coming in and finding people having intercourse. What? Where? There, she said, pointing to a spot beside the issue desk. On the carpet. We were all looking at the carpet. Then they looked back at me. More denials from me.

That's what the punters want, Jack. A bit of romance.

7 comments:

rob said...

Did you get the stain out of the carpet?

Hotboy said...

Albert? I should run a competition as to what I should have said when all eyes turned back to me. It calls for a killer line! Could you help with this? Hotboy

Anonymous said...

I say!

Romance, or merely hanky panky? Were you lost for words? Surely not?

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I couldn't the killer line, so I need some help with that. Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Okay! I know what the killer line is. But I can't write it down. So what's the killer line from you? Hotboy

rob said...

I see where you're going with this, turning the blog into a competition page. Good move, any change can only help.

Are they special needs schoolgirls?

PS my killer line is unprintable too.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Is that you? Well, if it is, that's completely perverted! Hotboy