Sunday 9 September 2007

Ra Green Shoots!

Sunday 9:35 p.m.
After meditating for about five hours today, I took a wee break and went to see Shiva. I'm feeling really happy to be re-writing The Real McCoy now. It's all to do with the boy's search for God, so I thought I'd go and ask Shiva what all this God stuff was about. Being a hindu god himself, of course, he was a big help. He said god was in F. Able. Who the fung is F. Able? I wondered if that might be something to do with Cain and Able, but I was too polite to ask.

A couple of hours after getting back, I fell into a complete gorgeousness of ra bliss. So wonderful and so re-assuring!

Was it ecstasy, Jack? You tell me, Hotboy. Were you still breathing? I think I must have been. Well, just wait!

This dose of ra bliss made me feel very happy. It made me think that everything was going to be alright.

Then I got up and donned the full Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle and felt so surprisingly fit when I was doing the shadow boxing. When you're feeling surprisingly fit, really hard training sessions are just the bees knees. And I loved doing it. What an evening of re-affirmation!

Everyone should meditate, so they should. Coz there's nothing like ra bliss! Oh, there's nothing like ra bliss! EE Aye Adio, there's nothing like ra bliss!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe all you're needing to lift the spirits is another tryst with the old dear in the shed, but I fear she's no longer up to it.

Albert Arbeiter

Anonymous said...

According to A.C.Grayling, religion is the "lunatic fringe of human thought."

No offence.

Re "It made me think that everything was going to be alright". Sounds like what I get from Mozart, so there might be something to ra bliss after all.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Are you anonymous? I'm afraid ra bliss in incomparable. Flatheids just don't get ra bliss! Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Albert? Is this Grayling boy a flatheid? Anyway, I'm no interested in religion really. Ra bliss hasn't got a religion. Neither has meditation or the mind game? Hope this helps clarify the position. Hotboy

Stephanie said...

He said god was in F. Able.

Took me a minute to get it...

You're a clever one :)

rob said...

Does being effable mean what I think it does?

Hotboy said...

Somebody! You're the only one who got that! Hotboy
Albert? Think what you like. It won't make any difference! Hotboy