Thursday 13 September 2007

Ra Day After!

Thursday 2:35 p.m.
Oh, to be a Scottish football fan last night when James McFadden scored the wonder goal against the French! So where's your Napoleon Bonaparte and your Edith Piaf the noo, eh? Just every now and again it is great to be Scottish, so it is!

Got pissed of course! Not that it seems to matter anymore. As soon as I started meditating at half eleven this morning, I realised that this is going to be one helluva weekend for ra bliss and ra heat and maybe even a little touch of ecstasy will manifest! Who knows? Who can tell what comes next? Whatever you're thinking as you walk around flatheided doesn't really count, even if you are dead crabbit. Once you start to meditate you know it's just going to be bloody wonderful. Who cares if I can't really share this with the flatheids? Well, I do a wee bit, but this is one HotboyMadyamika who is going to surf the oceans of bliss anyway! And I don't have to go back to the jobbie till Tuesday. It's really good to be me right now!

I was thinking I might be able to rattle through this re-write of The Real McCoy and have it finished by next summer. Then I remembered that writing doesn't look as if it will save me from gainful employment and I will write the book just for the sake of it. It could take me three years. That doesn't matter. It won't get published. That doesn't matter either. As long as I enjoy doing it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Shame about Scotland's performance in the cricket 20/20 World Cup.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! What? Have Scotland got a creekit team? What a well kept secret that's been! Hotboy

Stephanie said...

I think you've delineated it here before, but what's the difference between ra bliss and ecstasy? Is the latter a category or level of the former? Or are they different experiences altogether? My experiences of bliss have all been very simple and basic; I can only imagine most of the stuff you talk about. But I love reading about it.

Hotboy said...

Somebody: It's only a matter of degree, I guess. The breath has to be tres subtle for ra ecstasy, but it makes it simpler talking about ra bliss. I hope I'll have a clearer idea by next Tuesday! Hotboy