Monday 17 September 2007

Ra God Slot 2!

Monday 9:40 p.m.
I think that absolutes are things that don't change. This is one of my problems with God. If everything is changing, interdependent and essentially empty, then where does an absolute come in? I took me a while to get my head round everything changing, but then I started reading buddhisty stuff about absolutes as well; kind of sneaking them in by the back door. I've read that the Dharmakaya is an absolute. Well, if it doesn't change, it's not in relation with anything, so what bloody use is it? Even as an idea.

Is the number zero an absolute? It's an idea that doesn't change since it represents nothing.

I think in Hinduism you have god, or Brahmin. This is also in F. Able. After that, you get vibration (like OM), and then you get consciousness and energy and everything follows from that.

Absolute zero temprature is about -273 degrees, I think. Maybe at this temprature there's no energy and none of the molecules or whatever vibrate. (Does anyone know if this is the right theory?) I was wondering today if this is what the end of the universe would be like. You get nothing but a lot of old photons and they get colder and colder until .... nothing is moving, vibrating or whatever.

I asked some folk with a more scientific background if anyone had ever produced absolute zero temprature, but I think they said it was inferred from the lines on the graph though no one had actually gotten anything that cold. I wonder if this is true.

The last few days have been less good than I'd hoped. This is mainly due to the evenings being taken up by flatheids. I really like meditating as it's getting dark and after that. Tonight I was able to do that and it was pretty wonderful. I'll do some when I finish this.

I've got £20 left until my overdraft limit is topped up at the end of the month. This is good since it should help keep me on the straight and narrow. As long as the flatheids keep away and I don't fall into any off-licenses, it would be bliss, bliss, bliss all the way from here on in!

2 comments:

rob said...

I'm not sure vodka will help things. I have some zero proof beer I can let you have for nothing.

Hotboy said...

Albert? Where are you? When did you arrive? I haven't had a beer for four days (again!). I could get steamboats on zero proof beer. Placebo beer! Hotboy