Tuesday 18 September 2007

Ra Bliss!

Tuesday 7:40 p.m.
What can you say about ra bliss? I just thought I should record this development in ra bliss. I've just finished sitting in the lobby, eyes closed, sumptuous blissiness. Not all the time and not every time, but it just seems at times to get better and better and more amazing. And you can't buy it, you can't steal it, and you can't get it unless you spend a lot of time looking for it. But what a shame about the flatheids, Jack! It's just a bloody shame, so it is. Missed the whole point of being a human being. Funnily enough, it's just gone dark here in chilly Jockoland. And the surf's up, Jack. Boy, is the surf up!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say!

Some aspects of this blog are a bit repetitive.

MM III

I say!

Some aspects of this blog are a bit repetitive.

MM III

I say!

Some aspects of this blog are a bit repetitive.

MM III

I say!

Some aspects of this blog are a bit repetitive.

MM III

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I know. I should really find something better to do with my time. There's no point in talking to flatheids about ra bliss. They're too dumb to meditate. What's the point of talking to the too dumb to meditate about meditation? Anyway, I don't have to write it and you don't have to read it!!! Hotboy

Hotboy said...

Mingin'! What about God then? Does he/she/it play creekit? Hotboy

rob said...

I've just spent a lot of time looking for the wallet I lost yesterday. Will I eventually get it?

Hotboy said...

Albert? Pay me ten percent off the top and you'll never lose it again! Hotboy